The top one was about your worst hairstyle. Mine was when I had a very curly perm!!! It was all the rage at the time but I cringe when I see the photos. Fortunately didn't take many of me at that time!!
The second one was about the last good book you read. Mine was a trilogy by Elizabeth Haydon about a girl called Rhapsody. Fantasy/science fiction being my genre of choice.
The last tag was "What makes me me?" I decided it was lots of this and that!!!

4 comments:
Lovely selection of tags Barbara with great techniques and ideas. Would have loved to have seen you with your curly perm LOL
Great tags, love them all! Definitely know what you mean about the curly perm, once done, never to be repeated!
Lovely tags Barbara, oh yes remember the curly perms, my dh had one so did my db!!!
What fun these tags will be to look back on in the future.
Post a Comment