Tuesday, March 24, 2009

updating

Can't believe I didn't take a photo on Mothering Sunday!!!!! Have actually missed a couple of days just lately and those I have taken haven't been particularly brilliant.

Anyway here is tag 11 for EF 52Q . What keeps me awake at night?

Had been doing some gardening which left me with a painful elbow plus got something down my throat and both these sources of pain kept me awake that particular night.

Monday 23rd This is the progress made on a jigsaw DM and I have been doing. It has proved more difficult than I thought it would be.

The seafront gardens looking really glorious Saturday 21st

We spent a couple of days going through some of DMs cupboards and found loads of old photos so had great fun laughing at our younger selves. Friday 20th The sea - love it. Thursday 19th



A good healthy lunch wednesday 18thSpring has arrived in the garden Mon 16th

1 comment:

knitkath said...

Lovely photos, but I can't see the tag :(