Tuesday, February 03, 2009

snow

Well we have had some wintry weather. Yesterday my garden looked like this




and this morning my car looked like this


but the sun came out and it started to warm up and I was able to play postman and deliver pressies to my DGD whose birthday it is today and then when I came home my garden looked like this


This afternoon I did tag no 5 for Emily Falconbridge 52Q.

The question was How do I feel today? This is my attempt at "full of the joys of spring" as I was so happy the sun was shining and I had delivered my present.

4 comments:

Mary B said...

Like this tag Barbara great idea

Lynne said...

Hi Barbara I am visiting but haven't left any comments recently. Sorry you cannot post photos of your new DGC but like the washing photo!!. l
Liked the way you have displayed the snow photos too!!
Glad tou got to visit the birthday girl today!

Shirley said...

Great snow shots Barbara and areally go idea for your tag.
X

Karen said...

Great photos Barbara and a lovely tag for the EF challenge :0)