Thursday, January 01, 2009

new year

Well here we are in a New Year. I'ts all a bit strange with no prompt to check and then think of how to photograph it.
The weather here is dull and grey but there is no frost today for the first time in ages. We will now have a 2009 grandchild rather than a 2008 one. Still not really due for another 10 days but the last one was early so they are thinking this may be the same.
May go and look in HSMS or MSHS for a photo prompt for the day as I still hope to take a photo a day just NOT a self portrait.
Also going to do 12 LO's for 2008 - a 12x12 spread of each month. Got the pics for Jan printed out so must get on and do that.

Well this is Todays photo. It was dull and dreary but a bit warmer so went for a walk along the canal and spotted this litle robin on the way. My zoom lens not brilliant and this is the closest I got before he flew away.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Thank goodness there is a blog to read!!
Not done mine yet but think I will continue too for 2009

Mary B said...

Love that photo and you have captured him well