Thursday, October 09, 2008

day 283

"Lets have a good cup o rosie lee"

I used to enjoy tea especially after a long walk in the country. It was great finding a cafe and having a cup of tea and a toasted teacake. Scrummy. And then I got pregnant with DD1 and went right off tea. Couldn't drink the stuff. Now I drink it only if necessary to be polite but still don't like it.

5 comments:

knitkath said...

That seems to happen to a lot of people! No point drinking if you don't like it!

malaryush said...

I went off coffee when I was pregnant - fortunately that didn't last though :)

Shirley said...

Great phot Brabar love the relection in the teapot.

Mary B said...

Great photo what are you pouring out of the tea pot then looks like plain water

Lynne said...

A teapot and cup and saucer eh!!