I really wish I lived as close to the sea as you do - it must really make you feel grateful to be able to walk there every day :)
That looks really bracing, my idea of a good walk!
Gosh lots of white horses there.Brilliant smile photo and gorgeous blues.X
You look as if you are really enjoying the embracing sea air.
Wow that looks very windy!!!
What a fab photo for this prompt and aug weather:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I really wish I lived as close to the sea as you do - it must really make you feel grateful to be able to walk there every day :)
That looks really bracing, my idea of a good walk!
Gosh lots of white horses there.
Brilliant smile photo and gorgeous blues.
X
You look as if you are really enjoying the embracing sea air.
Wow that looks very windy!!!
What a fab photo for this prompt and aug weather:)
Post a Comment